Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 553: Christmas Eve Evenin!

Many times in past five hunnerd and fifty-free days, I have fought to myself... I fink Santa and the Mrs Claus... walks amongst us. And I am pretty sure I have figured out their true identities!

Just sayin, but I digress on a counta a package has been delivered here wee bit short of official "landin"... While the Bleu, he may be askin "can I?"... I am sayin "I cannot wait!!!"!

So open it we did... and out come super swell toys what I cannot wait to get hold of!!!!!

And the Bleu... he close he eyes and pray I don't hog toys... and I offended on a counta I don't know where he get that kinda idea. Cause what the he and perhaps you have heard about me is simply not true. Just sayin.

And here the Bleu is finkin "O Luke please hurry up and pick one so I can have other! I do not care which one a counta I am lovin them the boaf!"...

But I am finkin... Gosh, Chubby Santa Elf have nose and ears and ball on cap and very frankly... shoes what surely need plucked off! And then there is the lanky bleu bunny and you know how I love the lanky toys on a counta... ahem... best suckin!

I am in a quandary or this is a conundrum. Or boaf.

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a haul!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie By Proxy

Anonymous said...

It is better to give than to receive (yeah, right!). Share and share alike (yeah, right!). Good thing the the Bleu is soooooo laid back and easy going.
- TBH&K