Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 126: Out!

That's what my stitches are!

Gave em the eyelids for free, but made the techs work for the side! My growls were met with "no sir"s and they took em out in spite of my objections. Guess I'm happy now on a counta they were itchy, so much so that I got nother round of aunty-biotics and the Mom got a lesson on dressin me in a sock.

The Mom had Doc Banks look at the bumpy on my neck what she been frettin over somefin fierce. Turns out it's some kinda clogged hair follicle and now it's squeezed like a blackhead and clear.

Only bad part was the heart to heart and talk of us headin to Sugar Land though it sounds like a nother trip like I took to the Gulf Coast and likely aint gonna be no land or sugar tied to it once we get there.

But that's the way it goes when you're a loved Luke with a mushy worryin Mom.

No comments: