Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 115: Saint Francis In One Peace

The Mom and I glued the torso and bird's head back on Saint Francis today... on a counta it was the right and just and holy thing to do and I need all manner of blessings, favors and strings he might can requisition and put in a good word for me with the Lord.

The head of his bird was broken off by winds a day before Ike hit, but it's on a counta me that he's been separated torso from lower extremities.

Ya see, it went like this... stuff outside went inside and then back outside but not in the same place, just in a place to get it outside from the inside. Luke saw squirrel. Luke leaped what he thought was over and mostly was ceptin poor old Saint Francis to chase said squirrel. Saint Francis fell to the concrete and broke in half at his elbows.

The Mom was upset and Luke felt bad (otherwise he would not speak about himself in the third dog). And the Mom said, and I quote... "I hope this does not come back to haunt us".


Well... neither of us is prepared to say whether it did or did not, but we both know our future is in the Good Lord's hands. Saint Francis took a fall to protect the squirrel that day. And I hope we made it up to him this day.

No comments: