Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 74: Poll 1 Is Closed!

A regular and interactive feature I include on this lil technological masterpiece I call a blog is what you might call a poll. How it works is I ask a question that puzzles me... and you help me solve that puzzle by votin'.

Now keep in mind... you only help me if you actually vote! Ignorin' the puzzlement... or even thinkin' 'bout it and not votin'... helps me none, not even one lil iota. Not meanin' to make ya mad, cause I know you're the sensitive sort... but consider your nose rubbed in it!

Now here are the results from Poll 1:
WHEN SHOULD I STOP COUNTING THE DAYS? I'M GRATEFUL
FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM, BUT I'M NOT SURE I CAN KEEP IT UP FOREVER. WHAT DO YOU
THINK?

NEVER, 4 VOTES (80%)
365, 0 VOTES (0%)
100, 0 VOTES (0%)
WHEN I LOSE COUNT, 1 VOTE (20%)

No comments: