Feelin droopy today, and the Mom ran of and left me at day break. Can't lie. This is gettin old. I'm hot and tired of the darknesses.
Don't know where the Mom went, but hope she brings cool airs back wif her.
LuLu's been lots o places and seen lots o things. And by comparison, this ain't so much bad... it's just the I've gotten comfortable with luxuries that I now miss.
I try to wag my tail and ask to go outside ever once in a while... just to keep the Mom's spirits up, but I gotta keep remindin myself to do it...
And ain't much happenin in the social circle either as peoples are too hot to pet the Luke, and they've long since run outta snacks and BBQ...
Guess I'll lay back down and conserve my wanin energy...
Thursday Thinking
-
Lord and Lady PF time -
Thinking back AND thinking ahead -
And an early evening chat -
I guess he went off to do what she said -
A nice night for it -
Ap...








No comments:
Post a Comment