- grumpy Mom.
- black cat in front yard.
- barking squirrel in window sill.
- gas fired engines... generators, mowers, blowers, chainsaws and helicopters... ever thing but a CenterPoint bucket truck.
- long grasses.
- laundry hangin in the middle of the yard.
- dogs aren't old enough to drink beer, wine or margaritas.
- if only I could sweat...
- static on the talking box.
- power cords ever where.
- obstacles... mostly ice boxes. indoors and out.
- not bein able to predict what the Mom is doin next.
- dirt on the floors.
- the Mom sometimes smells bad (but i ain't gonna tell her).
- too hot for the Mom to eat (bad for LuLu).
- nay-bors gone other places.
- all the meat's been cooked, et or thrown out.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Things That Annoy A Golden Retriever When The Power Is Out for Eight Days
Even a golden retriever gets annoyed from time to time... and especially when he's hot!