- The single most important thing is having a people, 24x7, that makes you, your feelings and comfort the number one priority.
- Luxury means the freedom of choice over the proximity to which you sleep with your people.
- Bat-tree operated fans in of doors beat living in a backyard or a kennel any day of the lifetime.
- Static on tv, while annoyin... is still tv.
- Noise in the backyard is worth so much time spent in the front.
- Thank God Kongy is fully functional and does not require tricity.
- Finger foods on a droopy plate... need I say more?!
- Holding a pen cramps my paw. Not having a compy or internet stinks.
- Wheat thins are ok. But Ritz rock!
- Nothin like the lack of comforts to make a wide a sortment of peoples come out and pet Luke!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
A RESCUED Golden Retriever's Thoughts On Creature Comforts:
Ain't never had much to call my own till the last 91 days, so I got a fresh perspective...