I'm winding down from my big day, but I couldn't go to bed without giving you the highlights...
- Happy to take a road trip!!!
- Even happier when the trolley veered off the path to Doc Banks' place!
- Destination: Mr. T's Boutique and Day Spa! I rank it Four Paws Belly Up!
- Felt the love right away. Great to see Aunt Madison, Uncle Tom and ALL their kids (and grandkid)!
- Pure unadulterated ROMP!
- Mom says I need to apologize for the 'tude. I guess growlin' in a social environment is considered an indiscretion. I sowwy!
- And I'd be remiss without apologizing for my second indiscretion... but I got this unwritten Golden Rule about "going" as far away from as possible! Sowwy!
- Romp and mischief aside, don't think for a moment that I didn't keep one eye on the Mom! She tried to slip out and get her camera, my towels and brush... I beat her to the door! (So very sorry we didn't get photos though!).
- BAAAAAAAFF!... Can't beat Mr. T's technique (which includes soothing conversation), nor the break he offers between the wash and rinse cycles!
- And what better way to top off da baff... I had Aunt Madison brushin' me while the Mom blotted the wets! Took a long time for fruition, but maybe I AM a special boy!
- Sniffed down the whole house, strictly for investigative purposes. Noone but the pair-of-noid Mom seemed remotely concerned. Ain't sayin' whether I was a good boy or not, but I'll testify to the fact that my extended kin can keep a good secret if I wasn't!
- Joined my welcomin' cousins... truly a friendly herd... and laid 'round the table of good smellin' foods. Let the Mom break bread, and I basked in the sounds of pleasant conversation and laughter.
- Could read the Mom's mind and did not beg. She gave me props later!
- The perfect Apres Spa: Nap on the cool brick floors!
Today set a high mark for the week. I'M LOVIN' THE SECOND LIFE!