- Trips to Galveston.
- Walks on the beach.
- Board Meetings.
Things I KNOW I love:
- Oodles of loving. (Mom's guilt ROCKS!).
- Bacon and eggs.
- Aunt Susan's "treats".
- Muncho chasers.
- Squirrel chasings.
- Mid-Afternoon Stories.
Things I DON'T Like So Much:
- Chores. Especially of the Dyson nature.
- Moonlight work (Mom's), though I'm grateful for the benefits.
- The storm defender cape. I've personally sent mixed messages as to whether it works. But do I like wearing it? Not so much, but I've also got a gargantuan bo-bo on my butt!
- Windmills... and warm temperatures on both sides of the door. (Windmill people presented Mom with a bill for $531! Not much market for a PPV dog blog, past my prime for centerfolds, and I ain't deliverin' newspapers, so...)
Things I HAVE TO Get Used To:
- Mom's thrill (not) over windmill bills.
- Warm temperatures on both sides of the door.
Things I HATE With A Passion:
- IMPENDING MONDAYS.