Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 56: OOPS! I did it again...

Heard the garage door going up at noon today. Knew it was the Mom coming home to check on my "itty bitty" hot bobo.

Did the only thing any macho self respecting boy would do, after spending the morning chewing on his own hip...

I hid in the baffroom.

Think, think, think... I said to myself. She's gonna find me. She's gonna ask.

I did. She did and she did.

My answer: "A bear bit me!"

The Mom's reply: "Where's the bear?!"

My answer: "It was a bit and run."


I'm not sure she bought it, but phone calls were made, and it seems that she's taking the rest of the day off to take me for a trolley ride. Guessin' Doc Banks will be at the halfway point of the trip.
Fun image courtesy of active.com, promoting the 2007 Spring Fig Leaf 5K run (the only clothing optional 5k Run in Georgia!).

No comments: