- Thought I would be happy to have Mom home, but she brought hell-a-shus thunder with her.
- Never played dress-up before. Kinda fun, but why must we do it when a storm approaches?
- Playing superhero in the bathroom is distracting to my fear.
- Pretty crafty of Mom to lure me out of my hiding place with treats. Guess I love treats more than I am afeared of storms.
- I'll bet I wouldn't have to poop in a swamp if I still lived with Aunt Melinda.
- Bet the sun is still shining at her place, too.
- Note to self: Check trolley schedule.
P.S. That snot snot all mine. And don't make the mistake I did by suggesting Mom clean the glass... Nobody taught me how to comfort a crying Mama.