Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 637: Happy Birfday To The Tucker!!!

This has been A Week Long Celebration of the Birfs
and today is Extra Big Day, on a counta it is
My Pal the Tucker's Big Number 6!
I fink we all agree the Tucker is handsome fellow (the good looks run in he family... if you know what I mean!). I love lots about the Tucker! I love how stoic he look in the pitchers, but then you see him wif he zoomies in the snow. I love how he let he sister hog the toys. I love how he pile up in the bed wif all manner of golden and otherwise wam bodies. The Tucker, he is real good wing man, too. (And that is all I will say about that).

Yep, the Tucker... He is special boy wif real special family. And I am hopin that this 6f Birfday is the best ever! Hop over to Two Goldens and a Wannabe and wish him the Happy!!!

9 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to The Tucker!! He certainly is a handsome boy and I hope he has a wonderful day filled with all things Golden and many more birthdays!!! :-)))

kissa-bull said...

happy happy burfday tucker
and yes your all full of handsomeness
we wish you many more
pibble sugars
the pittie pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was one of the furst blogs we visited this morning!

Happy Birfday to The Tucker!

Khake fur all!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Scout and Freyja said...

Thank you for letting us know about this special birthday, Luke. You certainly are a considerate boy. We will go there now to help him celebrate.

D.K. Wall said...

We already have, but happy barkday from here, too!

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hey, the Luke

Thanks for the birthday shout-out. Big week for us, isn't it?

The Tucker

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
We'll stop by and give our best wishes to Tucker. Poor Leo doesn't get enough attention over there, Boru says so. We hope that you had a good celebration week.
_ TBH&K

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy Birthday, Tucker! He is truly a great golden!

Sam

Life With Dogs said...

On my way - thanks for the heads up! :)