Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 631: Friday Fings

The Mom come home early (from work) but not EARLY like we are a customed to, i.e. not early enough to share lunch or our traditional Friday afternoon nap (in fact, I beg for the dinners after first outside... Just sayin).


Here I am near the food bowl, half beggin... half practicin doga. Just sayin.
And here I am... very disapointed that doga did not work... and the Mom does not feel compelled to feed the very hungry me!

The Mom, she did leave VERY early this mornin... but she say it is not even four-o-clock, and we (me and the Bleu) will have to be patient and wait (for reasons unknown, irregardless of clock). 
It is one big fing for me to have to wait / suppress my super supper animation for the dinner foods... but the Bleu is beggin, too! We CAN NOT believe it is too early, but we are way OVER RULED.
So we welcome opportunity to snoof and graze, on this beautiful, sunny day!
And I reserve right to turn my head when the Mom snap pitcher!
Good snoofins, what I have been watchin from the back door... This is now what the Mom call "Field Verification"...!
Sometimes detailed field documentation is required... and I am SO there!
Happy Weekend Ever Body! Much love to you all from the Luke (my the Mom, and also the Bleu)!

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Dang!

Had we known the sun was at your house, Merdie and I would have demanded Mom bring us to Texas!

We shamed her into a walk - even though it was wet and raining -

BOY HOWDY does Merdie's underkharriage get WET WETTER WETTEST!

In fakht, her hairs were so wet she didn't even want me to send a pikh ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

kissa-bull said...

we are most chubbiness cause our woggie shad looks always work on our mommish teehee
but now she's talking craziness about diets so we'll have to come up wiff something else
pibble kisses and wee wags
the houston pittie pack

1000 Goldens said...

I like the name field documentation - that is really good! I share your frustration with "time." Who care about clocks! Let's eat :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Obviously the mom did not know that you were already operating on daylight savings time and needed the DST nourishment. Like Khyra implied, we are "enjoying" grey skies and wet weather. All of the snow piles are finally gone, washed away by 60 degree rain. At least we have mud to play in. Y'all have a GReat weekend. We're all aligned now and we expect to post tomorrow. We're catching up on reading and commenting tonight. So many blogs; so little time.
- TBH&K