Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 634: My Out-Of-Doors Birfday Surprise!

If you vist me last few days or weeks, you know my back yard has been half dead / half overgrown. But today durin the SHNOOZIN portion of my Big 11f Birfday Ekhstravaganza... WAAH-LAAAH!


My yard has been cleaned and nurtured and transformed! And I am checkin it out!
It looks barren, but the dead stuff is gone... and the hopeful stuff is left behind!
And here I am... plottin coordinates for buried pecans.
X, Y = RIGHT HERE!
All was going well, UN TILL...


TROUBLE HAPPENED HERE!
I smelled the mulch. I liked how it felt under my foot.


I rolled in it. I wallered in it. I revelled in it. I dropped my cheek deep into it... raised my hip... and I scooted for DAYS in it!!! I did not respond when called in it. The louder my the Mom screamed, the more I revelled in it!!!

Happy Birfday to The Me... wif love to You All from The Me [Just sayin]

P.S. So... My new brush was put to good use in brushin out all the fiber of the mulch... and the Mom also whip out some stuff call "Dry Dog Instant Clean"...
And now I smell like a SWEET BOY! Happy Birfday to the ME!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think that khwite an appropriate birfday pressie fur woo!

How nice of your mom to arrange fur some mulch spa therapy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

The Luke said...

I am laffin on a counta Mulch Spa Therapy is SO WRIGHT-Chus!

Word can not express what the chin feel! And the mulch... it is seductive!

D.K. Wall said...

Woo - we were so worried in the other post when we read Mr. Angelic Luke had gotten into trouble, but fresh mulch is not possible to ignore. Miss Khyra says it right - mulch spa therapy. All just part of your birfday presents.

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
That's GReat that your yard was cleaned out for your birthday and the weather is getting warmer now too. Do you have all of the pecan positions memorized yet? Does the Bleu spend much time out there with you? Your mom sure takes good care of youse guys; she must love y'all a lot or something.
- TBH&K

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Maybe you need to go to the mulch addiction rehab center in Beverly's Hills. Beverly is a well endowed lady that runs a rehab center in Tijuana. Mulch addiction is her specialty.
- TBH&K

kissa-bull said...

gweat pressie for sure
happy st paddy's day
pibble sugars and wee wags
the pittie pack