Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 453: 49 Fings I Love About My The Mom

For whatever and also various and sundry reason, I am moved this day to offer you stream of conscience exercise what entail list of first 49 fings what come to mind when I fink of love for my the Mom...



  1. Handy wif a scoop - Input.

  2. Handy wif a scoop - Output.

  3. Darn good and attentive doorman.

  4. Love for the me... and also the Bleu, of course.

  5. Live for the me... and also the Bleu, of course.

  6. Talented ear rubber.

  7. Skilled chin scratcher.

  8. Lovin cheek stroker.

  9. Good bedtime story teller.

  10. Understand how I feel a bout my slippers.

  11. Licensed trolley driver, in somwhat good standin.

  12. Sneak me cheese when the a lergic Bleu ain't lookin.

  13. Her "pat pat pat" on the big bed.

  14. Bring home the berry treats!

  15. Song writer.

  16. Song singer.

  17. Moment capturer.

  18. Home body. And home is where ever her boys are.

  19. Trust teacher, but not learner.

  20. World class bunker back rubber.

  21. Brusher extra ordinaire.

  22. Pitcher of patience. She boaf need it and got it.

  23. A tendant to most ever single need.

  24. CHL & the Bleu Bear psychologist.

  25. If she ever get mad at the us, we not know it.

  26. Ever so careful stepper overer.

  27. Ever so careful shuffler a long floor in the darknesses.

  28. Rubbin marathoner (to keep me & the Bleu on big bed).

  29. Run miles for & behind a Luke who makes big break for adventure!

  30. Speed not compromised by bloody stumps.

  31. Rubber back rug and pillow placer in tub on stormy day.

  32. Pill pocket filler.

  33. Not just bolt-in-the-door allower... but insister!

  34. Come from good stock... on a counta our Aunts & Uncles rock!

  35. Bring home the fun stuffies!

  36. Life / Weather Forecast = Schedule.

  37. Devoted to helpin other boys & girls find 49 reasons & then some.

  38. Hugger. Learned how to give em wifout me burpin.

  39. Radar checkin maniac... gotta love that bout her.

  40. Empafizer... she all ways is.

  41. Mostly a tentive water bowl filler.

  42. Somewhat a tentive floor mopper.

  43. Knows just what and how to say perfect fing in lovin tone.

  44. Calendar keeper when it count.

  45. Frettin nurse, & also lump and bump checker.

  46. Dance inspirer!

  47. Alpha voice when serious, but say "excuse me" when it not.

  48. Patient swim instructor.

  49. Pushover for the Luke. Just sayin.

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm pretty much sure your The Mom is a keeper!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Luke said...

I fink so, Sweet Khyra... but her warranty at brink of x-piration.

On bright side, while trade-in value is somewhat low, the Mom now fall under category of "classic model"... so continued investment seems sound!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Luke that is so sweet. I understand how you feel. My Mommy is my favorite in my house. I have to be with her always. I sleep with her every night and when she goes away I cry. Mommies are the best. It is very nice of you to let her know.

licks and sniffs,Sasha

D.K. Wall said...

1,2,26 & 27 are our favorites. Great list.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You must surely love your Mom - she has so many good qualities.

Hugs, the OP Pack

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Hi Luke, mom's are the bestest!!!! And you are the sweetest!!! I think I should make a shirt for my dog shop about mom's!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Mamas...gotta love 'em!!!! What a great tribute Lukey!!

Smileys!
Dory

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That is a nice tribute to your mom!

Sierra Rose said...

Oh Luke!!!!! You're mom's the best!!!! We know, 'cause she loves you and you had so many nice things to say!!!!!! Wish I could give you hugs in person, but will just send big big big hugs to you and the mom.
We think you both (and the Blue) are sooooooooooo special!!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

You are lucky to have the Mom, and the Mom is lucky to have you. It works good all around. Such a nice list of love.

The Daisy and the Tucker

Martine said...

LOVE your list... what a sweet pup to come up with all those things!!!
xo martine

Scout and Freyja said...

Luke, I can tell by your words that you adore your The Mom and The Mom, well, she sure loves The Luke. As for me - you had me wrapped around your paw from the get-go.

BTW, Mr. Scout also takes issue with having his slippers messed with. He will allow me to cut his toenails but his slippers are his slippers and that's that.

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

some great reasons - we LOVED the first 2 - our mommy is a goos scooper too

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ