Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 451: Devastation... One Year After Ike

Just one year ago today, the Mom take deep breaf and survey the devastation of the previous night...
And in similar fashion, the Mom wake up this mornin and survey devastation of THIS last night. And here it is!

At least Ernie is in his basket along wif the Blind Spot!
But the two bears in bunny suits lay face down in family room wif the belly up Raffy. (It was a ruff night!).

And then Pink Monkey do pear to be beckonin to the abby-strack gee-raff for the sumfin... ain't real clear what...
And then there is the Bleu's black cow what came wif the him as part of his trousseau... was gonna say dowry, but fought trousseau was better the Bleu word.
Oddly, Blacky is seen here in his stupor along side the flattened snowman head. For record, carrot nose is my favorite part of the very otherwise flat him.

ZeeZee is also lookin sad underneaf the edge of the coffee table. I fink Pink Monkey mighta just got the best of him last night... but there no witnesses have come forward. Just sayin.

And lyin near the Bleu butt is Santa Bear. It is nowhere near Christmas, but this is one of my brother's most favoritist of toys... and he do squeak him a LOT!

And then there is DirtyDuck, who I confess I love a lot... and also Effy 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5... I forget which (we got lots Effys round here), but she look strung out sumfin bad!

On big bed there is MamaDuck wif the baby... I cannot explain why she be sittin on top of my Lobby!

And as can all ways be expected on big bed first fing in the mornin... here is my (Comet's) reindeer wif the candies for the feets. I am sure you all know, next to the Mom (... and the Bleu... of course), this is my most comfortin, prized and precious companion!

I not sure why the Mom all ways notice and comment on the devastations more clearly in the mornin before the breakfasts. But fank dog, she feed us before the pick-up!

And that good cause (1) I not like any fing to come between me and eatin my breakfasts, but also (2) full baskets ripe for the emptyin give me sumfin real fun to do when belly full!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

That was khwite the stikhk khollekhtion on your house...

Those stuffies really runamukhk when no one is there to watch them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Checkers & Chess said...

those are a lot of stuffies that were playing while your mom was sleeping - do they play quietly? At least they weren't as destructive as Ivan -

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Looks like the stuffies had a wild party overnight.

Glad the bad hurricanes are staying away this year.

woos, the OP Pack

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Looks like this years devastation is MUCH more fun than last years...

Looks like a fun time was had by all stuffies last night!

Smileys!
Dory

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We are glad you weren't hurt!1

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

wow you guys got alot of toys - i guess we do too - but we only take out one at a time -

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ