It was a very very VERY hot and busy weekend and I did not have time to post until the now.
I call this pitcher "Under and In Between Summa My Favorite Things" what means under cool airs vent and surrounded by my fun toys...
For sake of time I offer you this sin-opsis of my favorite days of this week what are Friday Saturday Sunday as you might guess:
1. I took a wonderful afternoon nap Friday afternoon wif the Mom and also the Bleu of course.
2. The Mom went to dinners Friday night wif my the Aunts Karen and Madison and Uncle Tom. I pouted of course.
3. The Mom went wif the Aunt Karen to broker a wonderful deal for the Toby and he is now in a wonderful new home wif a really really really wonderful family! And after that they eat the shrimps at Crabby Daddy (not mine I don't have one).
4. She bring me and the Bleu home tasty (I assume) bones what she has not let us have for reasons I am not allowed to divulge. And she also bring the Bleu a certain item of clothing what you will see him wearin soon. You can tell me then if you think he look like professor!
5. I made the Aunt Dav a birfday card bearin mine and the Bleu's likeness and maybe I post it one day soon on a counta I only burn frew bout 15 sheet of paper figurin out how to make the inside be right wif the outside so I pretty proud it finally came out right side up left side down.
6. We have dress rehearsal and photo shoot for upcomin occasion what shall remain hush hush for the now. I will say boy I am handsome!
7. We sweep real good Saturday night on the clean sheets wif the cool airs just a blowin. And we all get good cuddlin time and loved it!
8. The Mom left and had breakfasts this mornin wif the Aunt Madison and Uncle Tom and I pouted of course.
9. All chores done yesterday so we got to mostly relax this afternoon and play (in of doors of course) and get some lovin. The Mom she do some frettin over sum fings what happenin this week but she not tell me the what.
10. Then lo and behole the Mom go to Fogo Do Chow this afternoon wif the Aunt Dav and Uncle Benjy to celebrate Aunt Dav's Birfday and give her my card and she did not let me go so I pouted of course.
11. The Mom ate like a big fat pig this weekend and she may never eat again... not really.
12. We headin to bed early tonight to say sweet nuffins and tell bedtime stories on a counta... we can!
I close by wishin for good upcomin week for ever one of you... full o safety and happiness and love. And for the Laska, I wish you please come home...
SUNday Sharing - Saturday from The PF Palace - Lord PF REALLY needs to bump the khamera OR move over a bit ;-) Time to khommence THE WEEKEND!!! ****** Auntie Di sur...