Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 341: Drowsy From Storm That Did Not Happen

The Mom have to go back to work at factory today wif 70% chance of thunder boomers and I couldn't help but notice I got one extra pill pocket today and next thing I know the Mom is back home!

Go figure I nap frew storm that did not happen! And the Mom, she very apologetic but she just worry bout me gettin so worked up specially when she cannot be here for and with the me.

It all good though, and I enjoy the dry weather and I run frew yard but also enjoy just lay down on patio by the Mom's feet on a counta I love them when they are home and in the "not goin anywhere" attire!!!

(And don't my furs look soft and supple? They are!!!)

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yes they do!

My mom knows that khoin flip!

The summer befur I khame here, Mom was watching Merdie whilst her peeps and my mom's mom (now MY Doggy Nanny) went down the shore -
Mom had to try and guess when/if Merdie needed a pill!

It is better woo feel safe and stuff, so don't turn 'em down!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra