Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 269: Cake In My Belly... Now What???!

Me and the Mom leave my brother Bleu and my friends behind in the cake room and I not know why... but NEXT SURPRISE...

PRESENTS, TOO???!!!

You see, for me, best birfday gift is presence... not presents. That said... I love my presents, too!
I such happy boy, all ways have been... but you got no idea how much more in last 269 days!!!

Fittin I spend first days wif GRRH at the Pet Paradise... and now I celebratin boaf my first and tenf birfday here!

1 comment:

Scout and Freyja said...

It's so sad to think about you tied in a backyard for most of your life when you are such a sweet, social creature. We are so furry happy to know that you got a chance to find out what livin' is REALLY supposed to be like - inside wif the folks dat loves you.