Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 262: Aunt Karen Surprise One!

It no secret I love the Aunt Karen for more reasons than can count and now she send me (and ok, the Bleu) dapper shamrock clothing what I (ok, we) sport in this very GQ (Golden Quarterly) photo shoot!

If the Mom better photographer and the Bleu head not so tall, we need not sit for second photo! But all that bein the case, we most certainly do!

And big props to the me on a counta I don't ordinarily feel the photo op... but I love my shamrock bandana, on a counta I a dopt St Patrick Day as my Lucky Luke holiday.

You see, I born on Ides of March what mean people wrong who think it day of doom... on a counta boaf day of my remarkable birf and also it day of one of best thing ever happen to the Mom!

We handsome boys and I think you will agree, and we hope you will keep eye open for buddin future clothin (and greetin card) designer extra-ordinary-air... the Aunt Karen wif much help from the Zeke and the Rizzo! Just sayin!

1 comment:

addie said...

Oh you guys look just beautiful with your fun bandannas!!

Love the pix!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie