- Turmoil ensued upon our return from the walk. Seems there was a 'funk' in the air... completely unrelated to me, whatsoever (thank Dog).
- All manner of bottles, jugs, boxes, packages and bags were hauled out from under the water well and quickly dispatched to the other side of that door I can't go out of without invitation.
- Mom left me behind briefly, she said, to put her head together with the Aunts and Uncles. That must have created a scene in the restaurant... five humans with their heads all together.
- I have an Uncle Craig in addition to my speical Aunt Karen!
- Uncle Tom and Aunt Madison sent me a miracle potion. Itch soothing, bo-bee curing, cool stuff. Mom lost me with her explanation, but me and Uncle T go way back and when I said to him... 'trust me in the straightways' and he did, I knew then that I could trust him too!
- And COOKIES!
- For whatever good reason that came about, Mom and I had a laid back afternoon not totally centered around the water well or her determination that "Sweet Boy" has a BAFF.
- I love my back door. Most espeically because it comes with a personal doorman and boy servant!
- Life is good. No. Life is grreat!
Monday MOMday - Guess who was chillin' at The PF Palace - Ftom last week's ROTE to MyGiant - After seeing a FB pal post about her old HighSchool ring, I thought I'd try ...