Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 35: Rumblings

It rumbled this morning.
I hopped on the bed and laid really still.
I was alone all day and did Dog knows what...
It rumbled at 5pm.
I got up, looked at Mom, and laid back down on the floor.
It rumbled at 53opm while I was outside sprinkling the yard.
I returned to the patio and stood by Mom.
I was not frantic in the least.
And I haven't had a pill pocket (1.5 mg Ace) since 5am!
I like to think I'm a brave boy!
- - - - -
Made lots of memories lately,scratched em out on paper...
and I'm itching to get them online!
In the next couple of weeks, I'll be blogging in both real time and filling in the blanks.
If it's confusing for you, imagine how I've felt this last eleven months!
Come back soon! Tread through ALL the posts!
It will be worth the wade!

No comments: