- Typical rise, shine and breakfasts.
- Sprinkled the lawn and had a nice poop.
- Discovery of a pair of sites by PC (the poop checker, aka Mom in previous posts), who had a frantic reaction... bagging it and placing phone calls. I thought a pair was better than one, but maybe she expected more...
- Pill pocket "to protect me from the devil within".
- Long drowsy day with PC in some all day eating, or meeting or some such thing...
- Quickly danced to the out of doors when PC returned.
- Fitted for a harness... and belted to the car seat? Hey! Who's idea was this???
- Amazingly brisk car trip at 4pm. Guess it WAS rush hour.
- Ice cold spring water in a bowl in the car... aaaahhhhhhhhhh.
- Whoa! Who's idea was it to go BACK to the doctor's office??? I mean, they're great people, and I love em... but twice in a month makes for good relations; thrice is pushing the limits of friendships.
- Smelled cats.
- Wanted their toys.
- Within PC is an endless number of questions, some born of a pair of noya, if you ask me.
- Nurse Leslie gave me a wad of cat food. She'd like to think she fooled me, but I know there was treats inside.
- Sweet gal cleaned my tail, too. Tried to show her how well I could do it myself... but she insisted.
- PC paid the bill and there was a discussion of their opening "The Luke Wing" in the near, near future.
- Wow... my OWN wing! I always wanted to fly. Thought I'd need a pair of em to do that, though.
- 5pm. Guess we weren't in such a RUSH to get home. Got bored and laid down in the back seat, evidently exactly like good boys do.
- Arrived back home all in the same day.
- Sprinted around in the back yard. Ate some foods, drank some waters, and did it again.
- Watched tv about some Dolly. Guess there's some concern about whether...
- Now I'm just hanging with PC, who is also an excellent HR (head rubber).
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Day 33: The Luke Wing
Sounds prophetic... "Day 33"... like something big should happen: