Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 897: Friday Fun And More About Fursday, Day 896!

As you all know, Friday is my favorite day of the week for many reasons, and I enjoyed each of them wif the gusto today!!!
Round here we call it Half Day Friday on a counta we get to spend half the day wif the Mom! And as is tradition, we shared a Mytiburger and then therefore our traditional family nap!
The nap was quite short today, because the weather was far too nice to miss! Well that and the Mom felt pressured motivated to get some chores done in preparation for "bringin in and dressin the tree"... whatever that means. Our shut-eye, while only about ten minutes long, was still really quite refreshin.


And speakin of tree... I had fings to do of my own!!!
Rascally rascal is up there, and I know it. 
Well... I knew it until I saw four of them in my pecan tree!
My M.O. is that I stand like a statue... and wait to spring into action when the the little varmints least expect it.
This might actually work if the Mom didn't incessantly photograph the statue until the statue... just... gives...up.
I mean, seriously, is there an angle that a the Mom does not appreciate???
Most sweet boys only have to worry bout whether the eye boogies are clear and the broccoli is off the teef... but I have to concern myself wif what's danglin in my feathers!
Ok. I made my own self laugh! Me, You and Everbody  know I don't care one bit whatsoever what is danglin in my feathers! I do like my eye boogies cleared regularly, but I wear a little dirt on my chin wif pride! Just sayin.

Here I am, peakin to see what the Mom is doin... I'm not sure if I'm ready to come inside. After all, Mister Dyson is outstandin in the livin room... but my wrist watch is tellin me it's time for the tasty foods. 
Turns out it WAS time for the dinner service. And I enjoyed my Wysong Anergen Duck and Rice, garnished wif two squirts of Grizzly Salmon Oil... followed up wif a dollop of pumpkin dessert!


And wif a blink of an eye, it was dark, and I fought I was safe to go out and enjoy the out-of-doors wifout the   Mom and the flashy beast. Boy-O-Boy was I wrong.


She found this "darkness" settin on the camera, and she decide to experiment... Kinda cool, I guess.
Not what I would call poetic, wif the garden tools in the background... and so not centered... but pretty good for seein a totally black view finder.
The Mom say this settin is posed to capture the desired image Sweet Boy and the background. She not say a fing bout makin the Bleu's eyes a pear demonic, but that happened, too.
Nor did she mention that it would capture the glow of positive energy (like in that fictional book she read that was so popular bout a million years ago)... but it did!
The Bleu look kinda cool under the Texas Sage what is confused and bloomin right now.
And here I am, ready to head in for some good toy time! 
But before I say 'Night Night, Ya'all!'... My the Mom wants me to show you a bunch of pitchers from yesterday I want to catch you up on Yester-Day 896.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fursday, Day 896

Another beautiful day, and I am happy and feelin great! Cooped up in-of-doors while the Mom was at the Factory, I am anxious to peruse the perimeter...
And shnoof the little oak tree base, where the squirrels feed and frollick and play all day... wifin my view from the back door.
It is SO not right, but I must take a moment to say...


I waited 9.5 years to find myself on the lovin side of that back door. I don't care how long the Mom is gone. And I don't care how quick she is to let me out, when she's home.
What I care about is that I am... all ways... on the lovin side of the door. All ways.
Feel the love??? I do!!!
Sometimes the tasty foods are on the opposite side from the love, and I am torn... 
But wif a little insistence, a little lobbyin... a little lookin incredibly cute... 
And a little Solidarity... Love is pretty easily transformed beyond threshold!
And as luck would have it, love works in boaf directions...
Not great pitchers, but I hope they convey our happiness, on a counta I treasure each and every simple moment.

Don't get me wrong, I dream the Big Dream... Half of which is keep on keepin on enjoyin Chapter Two Ever Day Life...
And More Than Any Fing Half of which, I dream of beatin all the odds and astonishin all those doctor kinda people! Hey! Fink about it. As many times as not, you are readin about odd beatin and astonishment. Please to let that be me!!! Just prayin.

Team Luke provides lift to my Spirit! Frew you, the Love Protocol flows!!!

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pair of GReat lookin' fellas!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥I am Holly♥ said...

To the Luke and the Bleu...you sure have a lot of gorgeous pictures there!! You really have that many critters in that tree? Whoa!!! Do you need help...cause I would be more than happy to come chase them with you! We feel the love coming our way and we want you to feel our love too...cause it's coming right back your way!! Have a wonderful night and great weekend!! Lots of love and lots of hugs, Holly and mom

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Luke, great post, you made Mom laugh tonight and that was a very good thing. We just love how wonderful you are looking. Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lacy said...

w00fs, me agrees wiff Khyra, 2 very handsome boys fur sure..

b safe,
rocky

Sheila and Bob said...

Oh Luke, You are making us laugh big time tonight. There is never a dull moment in your life and we are so happy that you found the Mom & The Bleu even if it did take awhile, you are home now, forever home, the sweetest words in the world.
And we know you are going to astonish all those Doctors.
We are "Just Praying" right along with you.
The Love Protocol is strong and nothing is impossible when you truly believe.

Hamish & Sophie

Unknown said...

Hey Luke - thanks for coming over to visit me! I really enjoyed your post and I see that you have a human as crazy as mine with the camera machine! it's good to see that I'm not the only doggie who has to have a picture taken of Every Moment In Their Life!! :-)

That's great to hear that you're feeling good and doing so well!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

houndstooth said...

You are lookin' great, and I think those feathers of yours are better than any peacock's! It's so good to read that you're feeling good, and I think you will beat the odds!

Bunny

Stella said...

I'm all for doin' the prays with you too, Luke. You look handsome as can be, you and your bro, and now its just be cool and get totally well.

I love getting comments on my blog and you sent me four yesterday, what a bonus that was and thanks a bunch, Luke!

Kisses,
Your Pal Stella

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

It's so good to see you getting around so well, looking so good, and we hope, feeling better. We're still praying for you.

Jed & Abby

D.K. Wall said...

First, the whole stuff getting caught in your tail feathers is an occupational hazard here, so we sympathize.

More importantly, we just know you are going to beat all the odds and astonish all those medical types. We are certainly with you through it all!

Golden Samantha said...

Luke - you are a philosopher; at once funny, deeply thoughtful and full of wisdom!!! Terrific photos of you looking up the tree and my favorite thing to chase hee hee! And believe me, I don't care about the dirts and stuffs in my tail or face either! You are definitely playing a great game of "carpe diem" dear Luke!!! We love you!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon

KB said...

You *are* going to beat the odds and astonish the docs - no doubt! I have a little saying for myself. It's one word "defy". It signifies defying the odds. We can both do it, Luke!

Watch out for the flashie beast!