Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 806: My Week & The 'thundershirt' In Review

This week, we have had cause for Big Celebration, on a counta this marks the first few days that my the Mom has her life back (from the factory)! 
Sadly, it has also been a funderous week wif the loud skies and yet very little rain... that has tested my new fundershirt, big time!

I am not yet ready to endorse the fundershirt just yet, but I can say four fings about it: 
  1. I fink I spent more time on the bed and outta the bunker.
  2. I for sure don't mind wearin it.
  3. I am uber handsome in it.
  4. The Bleu is jealous on a counta I have one and he does not.
Just sayin.

6 comments:

Life with 5 dogs said...

You Look very Cute in your fundershirt, we sure hope it helps you not be afraid of those boomers.

Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Got the uber-handsome part right. We are sure that is why the Bleu is jealous.

Tucker and Daisy

Deborah said...

I'm glad your Mom has her life back!!!
Have a great weekend!
xxoo
Deborah

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Dear Luke The Handsome -

I sent my khrazy khousin away from the laptop fur a few -

HUBBA!
HUBBA!!
HUBBA!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
The Merdie

houndstooth said...

I didn't think you could get more handsome, Luke, but you did!

Bunny

Pup Fan said...

I definitely look forward to hearing more about the Thundershirt - a friend of ours uses it and has had lots of success. We've been trying the Storm Defender Cape... I'm hoping it will be a good long-term solution, but we'll see...