Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 715: Fankful Friday

I am fankful for many fings... among em are river splashes, road hikes and roughin it at Campo Blanco on the Ralph Lauren sheets and binky. I look good on em just sayin.
NOT among em is the Mom workin a full day Friday and projected 60 hour weeks frew September... I do not know how I will survive but I will try on a counta at least she can work from home nights and weekends... Sigh.


And because I do not want to fink about it... I would instead like to express long overdue gratitude for some wonderful recognition I have received!  It does so very much feel good to know that maybe you have brought a smile to someone's face, like so many of you bring to mine!
I'm just a Sweet Boy [label by the Mom] who keep a journal on the web, so I was pretty surprised to receive this correspondence...


"I'm a representative for Dogster Inc, founders of Dogster.com. I'm currently browsing the web right now for rockin' Golden Retriever sites, and I think yours is great! Here is the HTML code for our award badge to you. It says Dogster Recommends you, because....well....we recommend you! Hope you like it!"
My the Mom exchange very foughtful emails wif this very kind person... And now she explain to me why me and the Bleu don't have Dogster pages... on a counta the Comet was so active there. I explain to the Bleu that the Mom gets sad bout certain fings... but she's got me and ok, also the him to remind her what life's all a bout!


It's a bout all manner of fings what make us happy, and bloggin is a biggy! So when I receive such a special award like...the Versatile Blogger: Poems. Stories. Messages. Essays. ... I am more than honored!




The rules are simple:

1. Fank the Golden who gave it to you.


Many MANY ♥ felt fanks to sweet young fing, the Macy... and also to my super gorgeous Golden Gal wif the precious heart shape face, my precious... The Sugar! To know that I have touched you in a special way... makes my heart soar!


2. Share 7 fings about yourself.
  1. O yeah. I'm a driven river Golden wif a passion for the water. Uh huh... kinda even surprised my own self!
  2. I do NOT trust my the Mom wif her own freedom... and so I must keep her on a short leash! She's a bit of a bolter, you know...
  3. I am the Mom's Shadow [irrespective of number two].
  4. I love my bed time story [as I place my chin on the edge of the bed, automatically generating a story about how me and the Mom rescued each other] and fact that the Mom is never too tired or sweepy or any fing else... to tell it to me!
  5. As a rescue boy, I grow, emotionally, a tidbit each and every single day. This is Day 715... and in about last forty days or so, I have started sweepin on my back in the big bed. Total trust. Total Heaven. Givin it up. Just sayin.
  6. I only pretend to be hard of hearin some times when my name is called. Shhhhhh... don't tell the Mom!
  7. I love just about ever single fing there is about life, includin all my wonderful friends. I love you all!!!
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic... and this is the hard part, on a counta there are SO many wonderful blogs out there that I am discoverin ever day... but here's the first fifteen off the top o my noggin:

  1. The WY Bully Brats [used to be the NY Bully Brats, but have relocated... I have just found them again!]
  2. Kissa-Bull
  3. HollyWags
  4. Tales and Tails
  5. How Sam Sees It
  6. They Call Me The Booker Man
  7. Mayzie's Dog Blog
  8. Brutus the Frenchie
  9. The Teacher's Pets
  10. Dory's Backyard [Dory and Bilbo aren't new to us... but Jacob is!]
  11. Twinkie Tiny dog / Teacup Chihuahua [Tiny little girl who sponsored the GABE!]
  12. Miss Kylie
  13. Rudy's Life... As A Guide Dog In Training
  14. My Empty Nest Is Full Of Cat Hair
  15. My Golden K9 History - KT

4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award. If you don't yet know these bloggers, please to go by and say 'hello'! They are each and ever one... very very special! So much so that I begin to fink of all of the fings I could do so much better. They inspire me!!!


Many fanks to ALL of my friends, on a counta you are HUGE in my HAPPINESS quotient! Just sayin.

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are a pawesome khounter too!

KhonGRats on the pawesome awards!

We are furry relieved woo keep The Mom on the shortleash - they khan be pesky khritters!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Enjoyed reading your post. LOVE reading your 7 things about yourself. You certainly gives the joy of life to your mom. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

WoooF I am so excited that you gave me an award!! I just love following your blog!! I was thinking of you the last couple days as we were movin to my new home and there have been biiiig storms rolling through Master Chew Sits with even TORNADO WARNINGS!!
Please forgive me if I don't get to posting soon because Mommy is going a little cookoo with moving and we are very very behind!
Licks,
Kylie

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Many thanks for the award! That is so great!!! Thanks!!!!! Loved reading all the things about you! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Congrats on all your accomplishments!!!

Thanks so much for the award Mr. Luke...It is my very first one!!

Snuggles!
Jacob