Today is the Specialest of Days,
on a counta it is
My the Uncle Tom's Very Happy Birfday!!!
Here he is givin me some good brushin and lovin... and the best part is the fings he is tellin me, while the Cousin Cane looks on!!!
I will not recount all the many ways I love him, for fear of embarassment on boaf our a counts, but here's some five fings what just have to be said:
- Gosh, where would I be wifout the lift he gave me from Waco??? Don't answer that.
- Fank Heavens he was good wif the dictation skills so my profile could be written straight from my heart!!!
- I will never forget he escort me and the Mom to the Gulf Coast, when me and the her were scared beyond belief. He give the love and care like that... He sure does.
- My Uncle Tom of the Mister T Day Spa give real good brush and trim and also super good baff. Just sayin. I'm not keen on the slipper care, but fact is... I some time need it, and he brave enough to give it!
- He and the Aunt Madison (ok, mostly the Aunt Madison)... hand pick me and the Mom for the Bleu's Forever Family! I am happy to have a brother, and the Bleu is the perfect one for me!!! I fink he feel same way, too! Omygosh, please to keep that a secret!!!
Here is my Uncle Tom wif the Bleu gettin a good brushin, and the Cousin Cane comin round the corner.
O the Yes. Ever Body LOVE when the Uncle Tom come in the door!!! Just look at the Celebration!!! You see just the tip of my nose on the right side of the pitcher!My Tom was a hero even before my time! Here is a pitcher of him dancin wif the Eddie, the first GRRH dog my the Mom asked about...!
I offer you that pitcher just to say... My the Tom is the best friend, yea Uncle to all us Goldens in need. And on behalf of the great number of folks so graciously touched by his love, such as myself and the Number 6 [aka The Bleu]....
WE LOVE YEU, TOM!!!
AND HAPPY BIRFDAY TO THE YEU!!!