Are these your favorite stuffies or do you just like sticking your nose on something when you curl up. You know, you didn't have to tell me, I knew you and Bleu are better behaving than children in public. Twinkie
Cool Hand Luke is my real name, but the Mom calls me all sorts of embarassin names like LuLu, Lukey, Sweety Boy and Love Muffin, just to name a few. A bit reserved by necessity in Chapter One, I'm all about the lavished attention, stuffies, fluffed pillows, lullabies, and freedom of expression that define the shear joy of my 'SECOND LIFE'! Troof is... a world that revolves around 'LuLu' takes some gettin used to... but I hope you'll take pleasure in my tails and join me in my ventures!
Please note that all photographs (unless otherwise credited) are the sole property of me and the Mom, and should be considered copyrighted.
Please also note that, while I'm a ruggedly handsome dude with a quick wit and a high IQ, I am, after all is blogged... just a Golden Retriever. And this is my view of the world.
I'm a survivor, a scrapper and a hunter by instinct. And from time to time, I might, with all due respect, reference another pup's catch. I resolutely honor the Golden's Rules, meaning in part, that I give credit where credit is due... and give a high paw to sites and products that I lick... errrr... like!
Should you own the rights to any of the images or content I reference and don't want 'em to appear on this site, simply leave me a comment and tell me to... "Drop it". And I will. After all, I'm a Golden... and a good, good boy!
16 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhh!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Aww, I love the expression on your face.
Woof! Woof! More Woofs ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Happiness is a choice of stuffies. Daisy will be happy to come join you.
Daisy and Tucker
mr. luke,
that is a hard choice there...those are both good lookin' stuffies!!
*woof*
the booker man
Luke, you look like you're thinking deep thoughts!
Bunny
Me and my toys...sweet!
Look at how snugglys you are! I likes your green toys, too!
Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie
Choices, choices, choices. Maybe one to chew and one as a pillow?
So tired, did you spend the day playing with your toy???
Smileys!
Dory
Bed and toys! The bestest of both worlds!
Wags!
Mr. Nubbin'
i say that boff stuffies are in dire need of a stuffyectomy
pibble sugars and wee wags
the pittie pack
Two toys all for yourselves?
~lickies, Ludo
Are these your favorite stuffies or do you just like sticking your nose on something when you curl up. You know, you didn't have to tell me, I knew you and Bleu are better behaving than children in public.
Twinkie
Looks like you have some good company there.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Luke what a great picture!! Are you contemplating the meaning of life and the cosmos??
Post a Comment