And while I really love the Katherine (she is swell!), I got pretty upset when she take the Bleu into the back room... One, I have been back there and two, I know what happens. Free, I might be next!!! Just sayin.
I hide ever which way I can fink of... and once I sniff air outta exam room, I start on the lobby!
"Gosh, the Mom... what are they doin to the Bleu??? He been back there forever!"
"In case you forget... this is the door outta here. Follow the me!"
"I fink they take the Bleu for the long very special walk... Why don't we go catch up wif the him???"
I guess I should spend less time worryin bout where the Bleu is and more time wonderin what bout to happen to the me.
And so I must tell you.. I have lump what has arisen over the holidays... on my left arm (front leg). It is in a location where I have had noted dermatitis, and not far from one of my last surgical removals...
Doctor Mark, he feel it... and decide he take quick aspiration. I am not happy but also not uber ticked bout the procedure. The waitin for results, though, does make me nervous.
I love and I trust Doctor Mark and here is what he told me and the Mom:
- No mast cells were seen in the slide, but that does not mean that they aren't present... it just means they weren't present in the limited needle probed area.
- Neotrophils... inflammatory cells... were found.
- Other unidentifiable cells were noted.
- He was unable to identify the growth with certainty. Given the Luke's history, this lump should be removed soon... while it is small enough to be removed, as on the leg... removals are difficult.
- He doesn't think it's a Mast Cell Tumor, or a cancer... but there is enough of an uncertainty to recommend its removal.
- He is leaving a RX for cortizone in the event that the aspiration irritated a Mast Cell Tumor. As I well know... they get ticked off at the least little squeezin and other... so I am hopin all remains the same frew the night and the day tomorrow. Just sayin.
The surgery has not been scheduled just yet... but I ask you once more to hold me in your prayers. I know you are growin tired of prayin for the me... bu please know that my gratitude is bountiful and burstin at the seams!