Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 219: Silence Is Golden?

The Mom sick and lost her voice. Wif ception of whispery rasp... she got nuffin.

And she been in bed all day wif very little ception. It not so bad on a counta me and the Bleu been up there for head rubs and undivided tention and she been a tentive to our in-n-out needs, well as our meal times.

She sleep lot but still pretty much putty in our paws.

And big plus for me is when I on outside and she wanna call me in I can't hear her.

Big plus for the Bleu is he can't hear the Mom say 'drop it drop it drop it drop it drop it drop it drop it'...

Really strange thing... I CAN STILL HERE HER TELLIN HIM THAT. Or... maybe that just voice in my head what grown so accustom to hear it said, that it bein re-peated in my brain where Bleu he cannot hear!

No comments: